Tuesday 26 August 2008

UK MISTRESS KIDNAP ON THE LOOSE AGAIN!NEW PIX!


Hi all,
Just to let you know I have written a blog on my UK MISTRESS KIDNAP site as tonight I have been in Leeds having some fun with yet another kidnap victim!As in my usual unpredictable/alternative style that you must be accostomed too by now I had him doing some unusual tasks for me that for some reason got him out of the mindset and the reason why he had been abducted..fool!People ought to know by now that you never know when anyone has an unterior motive for their actions..n matter how genuine they may seem!Anyway jog on because iv'e got work to do so have a look at my blog then you will be able to see what it was I made him do!
Sleep well everyone..
Sadistic Princess Anuska.
www.princessanuska.net
www.ukmistresskidnap.com
email me at mistressanuska@hotmail.co.uk
tel:07772 308063