Saturday 9 August 2008

MISTRESS ANUSKA NEEDS SLAVES FOR FILMING TOMORROW!




Just a quick announcement to see if any slaves are free tomorrow as I had to change my filming day to tomorrow which will be Sunday,I have a few but the more the merrier for me so if you want a good kicking,your balls busting,torturing,bitch slapped or anything else on my list of specialities then get in touch asap and I will see if you are worth it or not!Txt me and if I don't answer my phone and I will get back as soon as I'm free!
After all you wouldn't want your Princess to have to end up taking pictures and videos of herself now would you?We all know that would never happen!LOL!
....anyway!don't answer that just get back to me about tomorrow!
Mistress/Princess Anuska
UK Mistress Kidnap.
07772 308063
princessanuska@hotmail.com