Thursday 21 August 2008

MISTRESS ANUSKA IN LONDON TOMORROW!



Yes people I'm back!
I will be heading down to London again tomorrow for yet another weekend of chaos..Princess style of course!I wonder who or what character or persona I will adopt this week?LOL!It's great and I'm loving it!Although I must admit, sometimes I do start to take on the new roles a little too seriously..now now don't be shocked!Hard to believe I know but yes I can become a teeny bit obsessed..Ok it's taken me the best part of a week to get the idea out of my head that with or without the costume I am not Batgirl and I do not have super powers!I am no longer in denial!
The only thing is that I still havn't chosen my outfit for the Glamour Puss evening on Sat night at Club Rub so depending on what fetish outfit I choose this week may determine my next weeks alternative persona.Well let's all wait with baited breath there then!
O well,either way,persona or no persona,one thing is for sure..I don't have to try convincing myself that I am a Princess!!
Be good!
Be bad!
Do what the f**K you want!
But make sure you get my permission first!
Mistress/Princess Anuska.
www.princessanuska.net
www.ukmistresskidnap.com