Tuesday 5 August 2008

MISTRESS/PRINCESS ANUSKA BACK IN LONDON



Hi all!
Just to let you know that I will be heading off to London again in the morning but I have plans to be back up in Yorkshire on Thursday.Well I say Yorkshire..I will actually be heading over to The Manchester Dungeon as I have a few appointments booked in.If any one does require a session on Thursday in Manchester at the Manchester Dungeon then do ring me directly and if your lucky you will get to speak to me,if not then do leave me a message or send me a text.
Well I am planning to do some shopping again tomorrow when in London,I am expanding my rubber collection and have just ordered some new toys so do be warned that if you are coming to see me you may very well be used as one of my guinea pigs!Can't see many of you saying no to that!then again you wouldn't dare say no to me anyway!LOL!
Filming on Saturday in Huddersfield will be all day so for those who are coming then do be prepared for some hard work,play and most importantly a day to remember with your Mistress/Princess!
My UK MISTRESS KIDNAP site and my SADISTIC PRINCESS site are stll under con struction and are being updated daily but do bear in mind that ultimately I am a Princess not a web designer!
Anyway I am planning on going to Club Rub a week on Sat so if anyone wants the chance to kneel before me then join the queue and remember your place!
Anyway I know i've already said it but Sat night was a great night at Subversion and I do recommend it to anyone who is thinking of going in the near future.Definately not one to miss and again a big thankyou to Mistress Absolute for hosting such a good event.Everyone had a top night,even the guy that I made life a little hard for when he tried to pester me to clean my rubber boots!I let him in the end after making him wait until I was ready!LOL!as it should be!I made him suffer some of the Princess's verbal abuse for a bit but hey what can I say he took it LIKE A BITCH!!
Till the next time my slaves,sluts,whores and bitches..Be good!
cos I won't!!
Sadistic Princess Anuska.
www.princessanuska.net
www.ukmistresskidnap.com
THE PHOTO OF ME AT SUBVERSION WAS TAKEN BY PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHER BRIAN..