Friday 15 August 2008

UK Mistress Kidnap?Princess Anuska?Find out at Club Rub Tomorrow!


Hi,Hi,Hi!
Ok I am all excited because i've sorted my outfit for tomorrows theme night at Club Rub in London.The theme is movie stars..there were three ideas that I was toying with but I have now made my final choice and YES I DID PHONE A FRIEND!Anyway I'm obviously not going to tell you what it is so you can either come down for the night and see for yourself,or you can take the boring or downright lazy option and wait until I decide to post some photos.
So for those who are coming along I will see you soon and for those who arn't well..unlucky!!
Mistress/Princess Anuska.
www.ukmistresskidnap.com
www.princessanuska.net
P.S That's not the outfit that I am wearing tomorrow!I just found the pic and thought I would toss it in anyway..I think I may have been having one of my Princess Dressing up days..Er..well..just like the other 364 days a year for me then!!