Sunday 17 August 2008

DID YOU GET BATTERED AT CLUB RUB? (Mistress/Princess Anuska)




Hi all..
Yes the identity of Batgirl was uncovered at Club Rub last night!Yours truly made her first appearance at the London Fetish Club amongst an array of fellow superheroes,villains and movie stars..Catwoman was there,Spiderman,Lara Croft,Marilyn Monroe..the list was endless and it was a great night!I had the opportunity to catch up with some familiar faces from both past and present..Liz one of the sluttiest maids I know met me down there with Slave Chris,both of which have had the honour of appearing for me in some of my own various film productions,Chris as always knew his place and was on hand whenever my feet required a footstool.Everyone had a good night and I want to just say a big thankyou to Paul and Zara for providing the Batmobility to and from the club and it was lovely to finally meet Kim who runs Rub.For anyone thinking of trying new places on The London Fetish Scene then I would definately recommend Club Rub!
So after another night of hard work for Batgirl,I can safely say that she will be making an appearance again somewhere soon,near you,and in the not so distant future..
Be good citizens!!
See pix from the actual night on the Club Rub site and I'll post all photographer details on my next blog..
Mistress/Princess Anuska aka Batgirl.
www.princessanuska.net
www.ukmistresskidnap.com
www.club-rub.com
P.s I'll leave you some pictures from my personal Batgirl album!!
ENJOY!!