Wednesday 6 August 2008

MISTRESS/PRINCESS ANUSKA SEE'S RED!



Evening all,
Well all in a good days work and I feel extremely pleased with myself now,I had a reasonable trip down to London..REASONABLY SHIT!I know it's only a minor issue to you maybe but when I got on the train I noticed that there were no plug points so that mean't I couldn't use my laptop!Well I'm sorry but that is NOT acceptable!Not for a Princess anyway!So I came down having not been able to do any work on my computer which made me quite annoyed and frustrated to be honest.Luckily I was then picked up in true Princess style from the station and yes I did have a quick browse round a few shops..come on you know me and I just can't help myself when it comes to shopping.Still feeling a little aggravated by the socketless train I was made to travel on the slave who picked me up unfortunately got the brunt end of my anger so I thought I would let you have a look at what happens when your Princess turns Sadistic.
Let this be a warning to all you naughty boys!
This could be you!
Mistress/Princess Anuska.
click here for my Sadistic Princess Site.
click here for my UK Mistress Kidnap Site.