Sunday 3 August 2008

SUBVERSION! by Mistress/Princess Anuska


Morning all!



Princess Anuska has been naughty and I've just got in from last nights Subversion in London!All I can say is what a great night I had!It was the first time I had been and I will definately be going again.I had the pleasure of meeting for the first time the stunning Mistress Absolute of whom amongst other things runs the club and it was great to catch up with Lady K of whom I hadn't seen in ages and will be hopefully meeting up with at the next club Pedestal if not before in Sept.I had a few pics taken,strangely enough in the toilets..hmm I am starting to wonder if toilet fetish may be or should be top of the list as one of my main services,either that or it must be the fact I take a good bog shot!



...anyway!moving swiftly on everyone,by the looks of it had a good time and you will be able to see my pictures shortly on the clubs website and I think there will be some on the London fetish scene site too.



I thought I would write a quicky as I havn't been to bed yet!Well as I have said before I am a Princess so I do what I want!I'm going to get some sleep now anyway..



p.s I have a day of filming in Huddersfield next week on Sat where I will be requiring slaves who can take a good ballbusting session,caning,whipping,handspanking,trampling and a couple of human ashtrays.Send me an email if you think you you may be suitable to serve me on this day and also give me a good reason why I should really even consider letting you!












I will be in Huddersfield tomorrow and up until Wed if anyone may require a session,I will be then be in London again this Thursday..see my other sites for details and contact information!



Mistress/Sadistic Princess Anuska.