Tuesday 2 September 2008

UK MISTRESS KIDNAP ANUSKA IN LEEDS TOMORROW!!


Hi all,
Well I have had such a hectic week!I had another mad Princess weekend!!(nothing new there then)..Very random it was and I'm still recovering but I will be in full Mistress Kidnap mode tomorrow as I will be heading to Leeds to snatch another victim.I have chosen a rather exclusive location for the planned interrogation of this pathetic specimen,what a pity he will not be able to fully appreciate his surroundings!LOL!If he only knew what I have in store for him..but one things for sure he will know pretty soon!!So people if you are out and about in Leeds tomorrow make sure you are a little more vigilant knowing that the leading UK Mistress Kidnap is in town.I am on the prowl so do keep looking over your shoulder..you will never see me coming until it's too late..by then you are totally in MY HANDS!!Remember I am a Princess..a Sadistic twisted Princess with my own perverted fantasies and you..well you are there to simply..aid my twisted mind!!
THE PRINCESS IS BACK!!
WELCOME TO MY TWISTED PLAYGROUND!!
(see both my sites blog pages that will keep you up to date as things happen during the course of tomorrow..pix and posts as events unfold throughout the day on my UK Mistress Kidnap site!)
Be good!
Mistress/Princess Anuska aka UK Mistress Kidnap.
www.ukmistresskidnap.com
www.princessanuska.net