Monday 15 September 2008

MISTRESS ANUSKA AT THE YORKSHIRE DUNGEON!



Hi all,
Just a quick one to let you know that I will be conducting my sessions at the Yorkshire Dungeon in Huddersfield tomorrow and at the Manchester Dungeon on Wednesday.I am now keeping my usual days of Mon and tues in Huddersfield and every Wednesday from now on in Manchester.I will be travelling down to London this Thurs for Club Pedestal so anyone wanting an appointment on Fri in London must ring me or text me to book in asap as places will be limited.My weekend was extreme as always and I have only just managed to get back to HUDD!The Princess is so bad but being good I've found is just plain boring so luckily for you this Princess isn't about to change!If your life needs correction though you know where to come come or if it's just plain corruption you need then well you know where I am!
Be good..or be punished!
Mistress/Princess Anuska.
www.princessanuska.net
www.ukmistresskidnap.com