Friday 5 September 2008

MISTRESS ANUSKA aka UK MISTRESS KIDNAP!



Well TFI Friday,
Another bizarre and extremely busy week then because for some reason i still thought we were somewhere around midweek!You know what they say though.."time flies when your having fun!"..we'll ok that is true but when you are also busy trying to fit alot of things into a short space of time,then time does run away with you,and before you know it the day has rapidly disappeared and you are already half way into the next.Maybe I need another little holiday..Maybe even just a weekend away to rejuvenate..
Anyway..After UK Mistress Kidnaps successful abduction in Leeds on Wed night I came out feeling pleased that I had not only chewed up and spat out yet another weak and pathetic excuse of human being but I also walked away with some rather nice new things.Hey you know me I love shopping and presents and generally being spoilt..well that's exactly the way a Princess should be treated,do we all not agree!
Check out my new photos from Wed night on my Princess Gallery on the
Sadistic Princess site,you can also see a couple of snaps of my victim on the UK Mistress Kidnap site..I wonder if he has been found yet?LOL!
For now though I shall leave you to look forward to my next ramble..
Be good!
or you may have ME to deal with!
Mistress/Princess Anuska aka UK Mistress Kidnap.
Click here for my Sadistic Princess site.
Click here for my UK Mistress Kidnap site.