Sunday 28 September 2008

MISTRESS ANUSKA YORKSHIRE AND MANCHESTER MISTRESS!


Hi all,
I've had another good weekend so I will be back available for sessions tomorrow(Monday)from the Yorkshire Dungeon,the same on Tuesday then over to Manchester for my usual day on a Wed.I have some filming coming up shortly and if you havn't had the pleasure of seeing my new video for the English Mansion then I suggest you go and have a look on the English Mansion website before ringing me back to book your session in with me!I will post times and dates for my filming days so that I can get time to hand pick my slaves that I require to appear alongside me during productions.Ohh I can feel your exitement already!
On that note I bid you goodnight..
Be good..or be punished!
Mistress/Princess Anuska.
www.princessanuska.net
www.ukmistresskidnap.com