Wednesday 1 October 2008

MISTRESS ANUSKA AT THE MANCHESTER DUNGEON AGAIN ON FRIDAY!


Hi all!
Well what a mad day I have had!Well that goes without saying actually..I was at The Manchester Dungeon!Unfortunately due to unforseen circumstances I made it home rather late tonight so the rambling will not be a long one I'm sorry to say!I will be in Manchester for a few hours on Friday but I do have limited time so the best thing to do if you require an appointment is to either ring myself on tel:07772 308063 or ring the Manchester Dungeon and ask to speak with Mistress Julia regarding booking in to see me on this coming Friday.Some of you have had trouble getting through to me I believe!It was time for a new mobile I realised last week as it seemed to be doing all kinds of dodgy things!I had started to think it was me..er..being me!LOL!No my phone was on it's way out so hopefully know you should all have no problems getting through to me directly!I have lost some of my contact tel numbers though so anyone that texts me should make sure they put who they are so that I know to add you to my contact list.On that note may I add that I DON'T answer witheld numbers so DON'T bother trying to ring from one because I will simply not pick it up!
Which leaves me to say goodnight and be good!
Also i've heard that UK Mistress Kidnap will be on the loose again on Friday so be vigilant one and all!
You know who you are and the Sadistic Princess is onto you!
Mistress/Princess Anuska aka UK Mistress Kidnap.
www.princessanuska.net
www.ukmistresskidnap.com