Friday 10 October 2008

MISTRESS ANUSKA


Hi all,
I'll be taking a few days off over the weekend but will be back to normal on Tuesday!The Princess is feeling a little under the weather so I am going to be relaxing over the next few days and taking it easy with a few shopping trips and some pampering ready for next week.I do have a busy week next week and as some of you may have noticed if trying to get through to me on my phone am pretty much booked up.Your Princess is in high demand so apologies if you havn't had the chance to get to see me or had the chance to book in but as I've stated before you must be quick otherwise you may have to book a couple of weeks in advance due to my popular demand!Remember patience is a virtue and all good things come to those who wait soo keep trying and one day you might be in luck!
In the mean time be good..
Leave the badness to me!
I do it so well!
Mistress/Princess Anuska aka UK Mistress Kidnap.
www.ukmistresskidnap.com
www.princessanuska.net