Wednesday 29 October 2008

MISTRESS ANUSKA aka SADISTIC PRINCESS NEW GALLERIES!


Hi all!
Well I am just in from another well executed kidnap!I've left the victim in my cellar with a toothbrush sellotaped to his mouth cleaning the Dungeon floor.We shall see how well he has done his task in the morning!Either way I think a beating from The Sadistic Princess will ensure he doesn't forget the reason why he came to be at the mercy of my good self!
Anyway..there are new galleries for you all to look at on my Sadistic Princess site..I have added some archive photos from my days as Cruella Goddess Mistress Nikki and I've also added up to date and my latest pix from last week at The Manchester Dungeon and also some new pix from Mistress Athenas new premises in Huddersfield where I am also available to session from if you require some punishment from yours truly.
Enjoy the new galleries!
CLICK HERE to visit my Sadistic Princess site.
CLICK HERE to visit my UK Mistress Kidnap site.
Mistress/Princess Anuska aka UK Mistress Kidnap.