Monday 30 June 2008

MANCHESTER MISTRESS ANUSKA IN LONDON!



Hi all and thankyou!

May I just say a big thankyou to each and every one of you that has been in touch today not only to wish me well but for those who are and who have been witing for the day I returned to my own place.I have been somewhat overwhelmed if not slightly shocked as to how many of you must be keeping a regular eye on my movements and it was a pleasure to speak to those who did manage to catch me on what I did think was going to be a quiet if not relaxing day for the Mistress.As proved today alone there is truly no rest for the wicked!LOL!

I will be travelling down to London this week and even though I had not published or promoted myself coming down I have to announce that Wed and Sat are full and unfortunately I will not be able to take any other bookings for those two days.My premises in Huddersfield are as we speak being decorated and I am in the process of choosing my equipment!Ok..now I am getting a little more excited and for all those old and new slaves that are desperate to see what it's going to look like then you will have to wait and see!I'm still available for those who may want a session in Manchester by appointment only as I am teaming up with another very well known and experienced Manchester Mistress for Double sessions!These sessions WILL NOT of course be held at The Manchester Dungeon but at some alternative premises near to the Manchester area.My main base will of course be Huddersfield and I will keep my days in London to 2days a week.I will keep you posted on everything to do with my whereabouts and the progress of my new place so do keep checking the site for details as I have some more exciting news to reveal to you all over the next few coming weeks!CURIOUS??YOU SHOULD BE!!

Good night one and all..

I WILL see you tomorrow!

Mistress/Princess Anuska.

07772 308063

mistressanuska@hotmail.co.uk