Monday 16 June 2008

MISTRESS/NURSE ANUSKAS MEDICAL ROOM!


HOW ARE WE FEELING THIS EVENING?

Step into my clinic at The Manchester Dungeons Medical Room and let me give you a thorough checkup!I will be taking appointments all this week for my ill little slaves who need some personal time with nurse.I have all new medical supplies on hand to ensure you all get the correct treatment and you are guarenteed to be in the best possible hands as soon as you walk through The Medical Room door!For all of those who require last minute or emergency appointments then you must ring Nurse Anuska immediately on tel:07772 308063.Depending on the type of treatment you may be requiring you are able to book set appointments for 30mins,1 hour or 2hrs.

When you do come to see me you can rest assured that at all times during the appointment you will be comfortable,relaxed and will have everything on hand to ensure that you have come to the right place!

Email me if your symptoms persist: mistressanuska@hotmail.co.uk


THE MANCHESTER DUNGEON


Mistress Anuska.