Tuesday 10 June 2008

THE MANCHESTER DUNGEON UNTIL FRIDAY!


Hey all,Ok I was too knackered yesterday to write a blog on either mine or The Manchester Dungeon site,the truth is sometimes even though a day in the life of a Mistress is rarely uneventful I couldn't think of anything amusing to tell which is rare for me in itself!LOL!It's been a steady week so far,in fact it's been quiet compared to the last few weeks especially!We had the pleasure of Emily today at the Dungeon.Emily is another one of The Manchester Dungeons regular Sissys,not quite as openly talented as Sissy Barbara but with a little bit of theatrical training I'm sure she would be able to entertain us for at least a few minutes!Anyway with such glorious sunshine myself and Mistress Jadee decided to go cause a litle stir ouside of the Dungeon for a bit so we left with Mistress Teressas keys and took the convertable for a quick couple of laps round Bury.Even without the shiny thigh boots and pvc catsuits we still had quite a few sunshine enduced,testosterone pumped individuals rubber necking at us!And that was just the women!LOL!

Anyway if you have not already noticed there are two new galleries up and there are more on the way but you are all going to have to be a little patient as I am in the process of changing the look and making a number of minor alterations to my site in preparation for the Members area.There are going to be alterations to the gallery page for starters which will enable you to enlarge some of the pictures and I am also deciding on a new picture for the front page.Anyway I'm not going to spill everything to you so you will all just have to wait and see but do keep in mind that my site is still very much under construction and I am aware of the changes that need to be made.Rest assured that I am working on them in between shopping,partying and sleeping!

That's all for now and remember to email or phone me asap regarding booking appointments to see me in Manchester today and Thurs and for appointments in London on Friday,Saturday and Sunday.

Mistress Anuska.


07772 308063