Monday 2 June 2008

MANCHESTER MISTRESS ANUSKA


Evening all!

Well with Monday nearly over I thought I may aswell fill you in on my day at The Manchester Dungeon.Well I had an hours wrestling with one of my many fans that has seen my appearances on Ballbusting Universe and The English Mansion.During the session we included some Ballbusting of which I must say I can get so carried away with as it has and always will be one of my favourite pastimes as a Mistress!An hour left me quite exhausted but the main thing is my slave went away with a few sore ribs and aching balls which always brings a smile to Mistress's face!Then immediately after I had a two hour session with a rather young,inexperienced but very submissive 21year old whom also travelled a long way just to see me,although initially he seemed very nervous ,as he had never been to see a Mistress before I had to discover what kinds of things made his submissive side tick,from being made to clean my PVC thigh lengthlength boots with his tongue whilst blindfolded,to being over the bench firstly with my bare hand only to warm his arse up before I then moved onto the mildest flogger,the riding crop and then....Well I didn't want to push him too far!The violet wand of which he enjoyed,some nipple play and rope bondage,then before we knew it the 2hours was up and my young little slave with a smile on his face departed from The Manchester Dungeon and made his way back on the long journey home to normality.

Anyway I will be once again at The Manchester Dungeon tomorrow so ring me if you are wanting a session or to book any session with myself whether it be at The Manchester Dungeon or when I visit my Premises in London then do feel free to call on tel :07772 308063 or alternatively you can email me on the address that is found on my site via the contacts page.

Now I am off to rest my tired little body and if you are lucky I'll be back to fill you in tomorrow!


P.s HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my wrestling/ballbusting slave of today!At least I gave you something that will remind you of me for the next few days!BALL-ACHE!!Believe me the pleasure was entirely MINE!!

Mistress Anuska xx