Thursday 12 June 2008

MISTRESS ANUSKA BACK IN LONDON!!


Good evening all,

Well it's that time again!Yes I have got my PVC thigh boots all packed up ready for my trip to London tomorrow,they are in need of a good clean so tongues at the ready and remember I really don't like sloppy slaves who slaver!You know who you are!I've got my shiny PVC catsuit ready for one lucky slave who has lusted after it ever since he saw pictures from the first time I wore it,so there are going to be some excited little things awaiting my arrival tomorrow.I will be staying down till Sunday and I've been tempted with another club which I may check out on Sat night.Club Rub was brought to my attention by another one of my excited slaves in waiting and on further inspection of the Clubs site it looks like for once Mistress Anuska has unfortunately been missing out on something!A definate maybe for my Sat night frolics this weekend so if anyone is a regular at Club Rub or if they have been before then do let me know what it is like and if it's as good as the site says then I feel sorry for those having to session with Mistress on Sunday!LOL!Mistress Anuska the day after the night before??Hmm..Brace yourselves!

Anyway I will be back in Manchester on Monday and if I do get chance I will attempt a blog over the weekend,if not then unlucky because it means that I'm out and you are not and you will have to wait like good little slaves should do!!

Be good and leave the bad to me!

Mistress Anuska.


07772 308063