Thursday 26 June 2008

KIDNAP IN YORKSHIRE BY MISTRESS ANUSKA!



Evening people!

Now I wudn't have a clue how to tell someone their fortune and believe me if I could see into the future I know for a start my life would be very different and I'm guesssing the people I have around me would change dramatically,but unfortunately the only thing I am predicting tonight is there will be one certain individual that vanishes myseriously overnight in the Yorkshire area tomorrow evening.The question is does that blissfully unaware individual know that he or she will be snatched from a location by not one but two dangerously attractive females and held until they decide his or her fate?The answer is no!That individual has no clue as to the events of tomorrow night(Friday June 27th).

Sleep well everyone!

Mistress Anuska.


07772 308063