Wednesday 2 July 2008

MISTRESS ANUSKA ABROAD!



Yes folks I am being whisked abroad!I will be jetsetting off for a well earned break this Monday 7th of July.I will be away for 7 days from which I will be rejuvenated,relaxed and ready to kick some peasant ass!Obviously I realise those who have been dying to see me will have to wait a little longer but remember that all things good come to those who wait!My premises in Huddersfield are from what I have been informed almost ready,so I will be inspecting them prior to me going away and I expect will be ready for the start of my sessions on Tuesday the 15th.Do email me or send a text as I will not be available to take your calls over the given period due to obvious reasons!ANYWAY..

I have got a few appointments left for Friday in London so do feel free to ring me on my mobile to secure an appointment.If you can't get through to speak directly with me and it is urgent then send me a text and I will do my best to reply to you as soon as I become available.

Be good..Leave the BAD to me!I do it so well!

Mistress/Princess Anuska.