Thursday 3 July 2008

MISTRESS ANUSKA NEW PIX!


Evening!

Just a quick one because I am not in the mood to waffle!Lucky twats!I have sorted my galleries out and my webslave assures me that they will be ready and on my site no later than Sunday!There will be the new June pictures,Fetishnurse gallery,A Footfetish Gallery with some archive pictures from my early years,plus more pictures being put into the Smoking gallery.O yes and a new gallery which I will let you find yourselves,the reason behind this certain gallery is because I was getting numerous people asking why over the years I have never had my picture taken with one...ANYWAY!I am not going to give you any more cryptic clues because I do have better things to do than entertain you all night so this little Princess is off to bed!

Mistress/Princess Anuska.

07772 308063

mistressanuska@hotmail.co.uk