Thursday 17 July 2008

THE PRINCESS IS HERE! MISTRESS ANUSKA




Hey all,



Yes I am back!I take it you have all missed me!Well I've got so much to tell you and I bet you have all been waiting to see what my plans are and what I have been up to!There have been some changes to do with my premises in Huddersfield,also news about a new dungeon that I will be taking on and available for sessions at..It's a good job I had a break as it has been non stop since the day I got back!Anyway..I'm going to leave it there as I am in London tonight and I have to be up in the morning as I am shopping with one of my favourite London sluts Lee!I may have time to call past a few fetish shops myself as a new outfit or three always goes down well with you perverts!I will be in London till late tomorrow afternoon so if you are desperate to see me and can't wait till next week then ring me and if I feel you deserve a little bit of my time then I will consider seeing you..then again I am shopping tomorrow..hmm..you will have to make it good!


Oh and by the way,just some other news for you all,in case you were wondering when the Princess was thinking of making an official royal entrance then wonder no more!In my first blog since returning from my productive last minute trip abroad I am pleased to announce that at last your Princess has arrived!Yes your one and only Sadistic Princess Anuska!The site is still under construction as we speak so if you would like a nosy of what is to come then Click Here
This site has been created by myself and will be run and updated solely by me so if you have any queries you need to ask then do so by filling in the contact sheet found on the site.

Mistress/Princess Anuska

07772 308063