Saturday 19 July 2008

PRINCESS ANUSKA IN HUDDERSFIELD..


Hi all!

Well as I like to keep you all guessing I may as well let you all know that as of Monday I have kindly been given the opportunity of being a regular Mistress at the much closer Yorkshire Dungeon.At the moment my premises have fallen behind schedule which is of course a pain in the arse but with all you desperate and frustrated servants of mine begging me for my precious time,I am sure that you will be good little boys and girls and follow me to wherever I am or wherever I am going.I must admit after today I can honestly say that I was more than a little impressed being the first time inside The Yorkshire Dungeon!Both Mistress Jay and Mistress Athena are even more stunning in the flesh so believe me when I say my day was quite overwhelming would be somewhat of an understatement!then to top it off I had the privilege of doing a double session with Mistress Athena!...oh yes BALLBUSTING,TORTURE and HUMILIATION!Get on your knees..The Sadistic Princess is here!

Good night!

Mistress/Sadistic Princess Anuska.

Click Here for my new Sadistic princess site..Enjoy!


07772 308063