Wednesday 30 April 2008

Memories of Mistress Nikki



Hope everyone is having a good week!I've been through some of my old pictures from my early days as Mistress Nikki..for those of you who recognise me or for those who are a little bewildered and haven't got a clue as to what the hell i'm going on about then take a look at the pictures i've dragged up from my archive collection.

For those who didn't recognise me in my former glory as Supreme Cruella Goddess Mistress Nikki then here are a few pictures from around 3years ago when I first started out so ENJOY and i'll see what else I can drag up to form a gallery for all my old pictures so you can compare my old and new pix.


Keep checking my galleries for picture updates and i'll post my schedule for the coming weeks in my next blog.




or ring me on tel :07772 308063


Mistress Anuska xx