Thursday 10 April 2008

Double Domme Sessions




As you all know I am now conducting sessions from the Manchester Dungeon in Bury..myself and another Mistress have decided to give everyone who is either lucky enough or brave enough the chance to have a Double Domination session with us both..We decided it would be a good idea as we are both very similar personality wise but yet as you know I am brunette and the particular Mistress in question is blonde so you can have the best or in our case the worst of both worlds..LOL!!!


We are definatley a twosome that is a force to be reckoned with so while I sit back and let you ponder on whether you have the BALLS to kneel before two such supreme Goddesses I will leave you with a couple of sample pictures just so you can see how powerful and dominating we are when we are together..

Contact me for further details on how to book either a Double with myself and Mistress Jadee or to book or confirm a session date with me..

Tel:07772 308063

Mistress Anuska xx