Tuesday 8 April 2008

Mistress Anuska new addition!!


Hi all!!at last I have a blog that works so I can keep you all updated with what mischeif and mayhem I have been causing on a daily basis..that's not to say I am one for causing havoc of course!!LOL!!I blame the people around me..thats the great thing about being a Mistress,you get away with what you want when you want and nobody argues with you..ha ha!!

Anyway i've spent the last two days compiling more photos for all you perverts to w**k over!!that is not the main reason though,the main reason is that i have had an enhancement..and NO before your filthy little minds go overtime it's not yet another boob job!!I've had a piercing in my lip..love it or hate it I don't really care because I like it and fancied a change..take a look and get back to me on what you think..

I'm going to keep reminding you every day until the day arrives but remember that myself and some of my fellow Mistresses will be gatecrashing Club Lash this Friday nite so all i'm saying is i've given you prior warning!!Mistresses from the Manchester Dungeon nights out always end up with at least one person getting hurt..only if they are lucky!!BE AFRAID!!


I am now going to bid you all farewell..

Make sure you all keep navigating my site as there are new things going on it daily and remember that I am in London this weekend so book any appointments asap..

Enjoy the new pix and i'll keep you posted where I am at as regards resuming productions for my up and coming members area..


Mistress Anuska xx