Monday 21 April 2008

MONDAY AGAIN!!


Hello all!!

Another day at the office..

Life is a bitch isn't it???

Talking of bitches..Tiffany the ever so obedient slave was in today at The Manchester Dungeon doing the chosen chores allocated,by the end of the day before being sent back to the outside normalality(boring!!)provided us with a Tiffany style version of the song D.I.S.C.O.

Although the effort was there the tuning was slightly off..good effort Tiffany,God loves a tryer but don't place your bets on the X Factor hun!!

Well not alot went on apart from work so not alot to tell you but tomorrow is a new day and who knows what it may bring..

I'll let you know but for now the Lash we went to will be in the Gallery shortly so have a look for that and some new Gallery pictures will be entered this week as promised so keep checking and i'll post tomorrow with my thoughts and news of the days events..

Also myself and another Mistress did a kidnapping that i'll tell you all about..but not now as i'd rather let you wait..LOL!!why??because I CAN!!


TEL:07772 308063 or email for any details on booking etc

Email me at:mistressanuska@hotmail.co.uk


Also have a look for me on Facebook,My Space and You tube..I may add you if you plead nicely!!


Mistress Anuska xx