Thursday 3 April 2008

Hi folks

Just a quick update to let you know what i've been up to..where do I start?? Productions are well under way for my up and coming members site so as always I will be requiring slaves for up and coming shoots and videos..for details either email me at mistressanuska@hotmail.co.uk or for more information then ring me on tel : 07772308063..
I have been to the last two events held at Club Lash in Manchester so have been catching up with everyone there which was great.


Anyway now for the most important news!! I have been Guest Mistressing at The Manchester Dungeons all week!! Mistress Julia Pink invited me for the week and i must say it has been fantastic!!it's gone so well that Mistress Julia has offered a permanent position so I will now be working as a regular Mistress at The Manchester Dungeon!!


I am taking bookings with immediate effect so again do ring me on either my number or contact www.themanchesterdungeons.com to make an appointment with me or for more information on sessions..

**************ATTENTION***************

I am also now co-hosting my own Fetish Parties at the last Sat of every month at The Manchester Dungeon..The last one was a roaring success and everybody that attended had an excellent time and we are all looking forward to our next one.

It will be held at the Manchester Dungeon and the party starts at 9pm till late..it is a party that is aimed at everyone who is into the scene from the novice to the more experienced players.There will be a small entry fee of £15 per adult and a discount for couples of £25..
So come along and have a play!!


I will obviously be there as will some other guest Mistresses so I look forward to seeing you and i'll let you know how things went in my next blog if you don't manage to get there..

SPEAK SOON

Mistress Anuska xx