Thursday 8 May 2008

ONE WEDDING AND A TRAINEE.

Hi all!!
My week has been all thrown out of sync because of the Bank holiday,I had a good one well what I can remember of it!In true Mistress style I turned some heads,banged a few and had to give my own a wobble a few times!
What a day at work yesterday and the day before,on Tuesday the start of my week I saw my very tall,young and extremely fit regular client,always a good start to the week when I see him,he is a true submissive in training,he will come a long way if he proves to be as committed as he says he is..hmm we shall see!!
Yesterday was the day we had The Wedding of The Year at The Manchester Dungeon..Mandy and No.3 got married in what proved to be a very alternative exchange of vows,the ceremony was conducted by the Reverend Sarah Pain,we had a champagne reception,Sissy Barbara threw the petals,Tiffany looked as lovely as ever,No.3 armed with the champagne bucket(don't ask!!) and Mistress Julia giving the blushing bride Mandy away.Heartfelt emotion all the way through with a few jokes and the odd tear shed,mainly Sissy Barbara who seemed a little upset that it was not her getting wed so any offers on Sissy Barbara I know would be greatly appreciated.
A full set of photos will be available shortly,in the mean time Club Lash is on Friday and we are going to Spanked in a couple of weeks so keep your diaries free!
Email me at: mistressanuska@hotmail.co.uk
Tel :0772 308063

Mistress Anuska xx