Monday 12 May 2008

SPANKED ANYONE?




Hey all!




Yes back to work today after my extended weekend (that started mid week last) is over,such a hard life I lead with all expenses paid shopping trips,parties and PA's I may need a break to get over my break!




Busy as usual today at work all in the build up for our up and coming night out Manchester style at Club Spanked,the usual entourage will be heading down for the night this weekend to check out the club and to carry out our usual displays of misconduct and mayhem!he he..I can't wait!




Well I am available for appointments all this week in Manchester so do ring asap to avoid disappointment as my few days away last week have left me with some eagerly awaiting slaves kneeling in excitement for my return so while I rest my tired feet after a busy day at the office I bid you goodnight and I shall keep you updated on my daily antics as the week goes on..




Mistress Anuska xx




Tel: 07772 308063