Wednesday 18 February 2009

MISTRESS ANUSKA AT THE MANCHESTER DUNGEON


Yes one and all just to let you know that I will be at The Manchester Dungeon all day today.UK Mistress Kidnap will be on the loose again tomorrow in Huddersfield so I will keep you updated on how that goes.Just log on to my UK Mistress Kidnap site by clicking here.Also make sure you have a look on my Sadistic Princess site where I will be putting up some new galleries that should be up by the latest tomorrow.Click here to see the site.
If you would like to book a session with either UK Mistress Kidnap or The Sadistic Princess then phone me on tel:07772 308063 or you can phone The Manchester Dungeon to see what appointments I have available left for this week.Don't forget I am not in tomorrow(Thursday)but I will be back in on Fri,Sat and possibly Sunday.
Mistress/Princess Anuska
UK Mistress Kidnap
Princess Anuska
The Manchester Dungeon