Friday 6 February 2009

THE MANCHESTER DUNGEON PARTY WED 11th FEB!!


Hi all!!
Well just to two things on my quick blog this morning,firstly just to let you know that I will be in Manchester at The Manchester Dungeon today,tomorrow and Sunday,although I will be filming on Sunday for one of my favourite websites LatexgirlsHD where you may have already seen me featured before in one of my rubber outfits.If you havn't then click here and you can have a look at myself and some of the other gorgeous girls featured on the site.
The next thing is that The Manchester Dungeon is hosting a party at the Dungeon where there will be not only myself but a number of other equally stunnning Mistresses to serve on that day.My good friend Mistress Julia tells me this is a party not to be missed and as it is The Manchester Dungeon I am under no doubt that this will be the Norths most exclusive and unforgettable parties so far this year!!So for more details click here to go to The Manchester Dungeon website.
You know how the Princess loves to party so make sure you have a look and keep that date free in your diaries as this is one event NOT to be missed!!
Also I am in need of a slave to serve me on that day..all I am saying is that the kind of slave I am in need of for that particular day will have to be obedient(of course),be able to do anything I require(LOL!)and isn't afraid of a little cheesy humiliation.
Don't send me your CV's just ring me or speak to Mistress Julia directly to submit yourself and put yourself forward for this unique position for the day of the party.
Much appreciated..
Mistress/Princess Anuska.
www.princessanuska.net
www.ukmistresskidnap.com