Saturday 7 February 2009

LATEXGIRLSHD FILMING WITH PRINCESS ANUSKA


Tomorrow I will be happy to once again be working with Latexgirls,I will be filming at the Manchester Dungeon and I will keep you posted on when you can see the up coming preview that will be available in the near future on the website..but in the mean time have a good look at the site www.latexgirlshd.com where you will see previews of myself and other fetish models in latex,pvc and other figure hugging tight,shiny outfits that will fulfill all your perverse fantasies!For now anyway!!
Be good and happy perving!!
Don't forget to have a look at my Princess Anuska site that I have just worked hard on changing round and given a new look to..hope you like it!!
Mistress/Princess Anuska
www.princessanuska.net
www.ukmistresskidnap.com