Tuesday 3 February 2009

THE MANCHESTER DUNGEON:MISTRESS ANUSKA


Far from the shores of the Red Sea it seems when I look out of my window but hey I love the snow!Hopefully all will be back to normal tomorrow,as my slave works long in to the night and ensure my car has a route through the snow so I can make to to The Manchester Dungeon tomorrow.So fear not I will(and do keep your fingers crossed) be available for sessions all day and for the rest of the week in Manchester.
Unfortunately even though I did travel down to London with Mistress Vixen last Thursday I did not make it to Club Pedestal.Your Princess was not very well and had to return the next day although the hotel on Buckingham Palace Road (kindly provided by one of my very regular slaves) was amazing,and really I could have rested there a few more days if I am totally honest..
Anyway the best thing to do is to ring the Dungeon to see what times I am available..
Good Luck xx
Mistress/Princess Anuska
Sadistic Princess
UK Mistress Kidnap
The Manchester Dungeon