Tuesday 25 November 2008

MISTRESS ANUSKA


Hi all,
Well i've had another fun filled weekend travelling South as you all know for Pedestal on Thursday.The Princess had a few technical malfunctions on the way down(not personally may I add!).The train managed to come to a standstill for 2 hours due to signal failure which resulted in the Princess being unusually(lol!) fashionably late in getting to the Club.All was not lost though as myself and my slave did make it in time..just!It was good to see the delightful Lady K again who invited me and my slave to attend a private afterparty after Pedestal had closed it's doors..anyway as usual it wasn't long before the Princess attracted a crowd of dribbling nervous little slaves who followed me around trying to please me in any which way they could.Such a hard life!..FOR SOME MAYBE!!lol!I left the Club with extremly clean shoes though!the way it should be of course!!
So the Princess partied until mid morning on Friday before deciding that I needed rest,plus I had things to do,so I demanded my slave drive me home.In true Princess style I travelled back in luxury,with my own sleeping quarters,tv and stack of DVD's,food,drink a slave on hand at a mere click of a finger.I wanted for nothing..lol!A true Princess!
Well I by the time I got to Sheffield which was my next port of call I was replenished,rejuvenated and ready to party again,so I happily disposed of my slave and moved on to my next bout of mischief that saw me through till..well..the very early hours of Monday morning!!
So here we are now on Tuesday!
Just to let you know I am available for appointments today onwards at my new premises in Huddersfield..you know where to find me!!
Also a reminder that if you want to indulge in a double session then I am available alongside the equally sadistic and stunning Mistress Athena..that is if you have the balls to kneel before us!lol!
Mistress/Princess Anuska aka UK Mistress Kidnap.
CLICK HERE for my Sadistic Princess site.
CLICK HERE for my UK Mistress Kidnap site.
07772 308063