Saturday 22 November 2008

MISTRESS ANUSKA PEDESTAL AND AFTERPARTY!


Hi all just a quicky to let you know Pedestal was great as always and the afterparty saw the Princess doing what she does best and partying well into the mid morning on Firday!When I had decided I had had enough I made my slave drive me all the way back home..don't forget I am available in Huddersfield all next week so do ring or text me to book in for an appointment.May I just add that due to the number of emails I am recieving at the moment I am finding it hard to answer each and every one so do bare that in mind!For now though I have another party to attend so I bid you all goodnight and hopefully you may get to see me soon!
Be Good!
Mistress/Princess Anuska aka UK Mistress Kidnap.
www.princessanuska.net
www.ukmistresskidnap.com