Monday 3 November 2008

MISTRESS ANUSKA HUDDERSFIELD


Hello all,
Well I had a great weekend again and as you all know I sessioned once again at Mistress Athenas premises in Huddersfield on Sunday.Just to let you know that I will be available today (Tuesday) and tomorrow in Huddersfield so anyone wishing to see me can ring me on tel:07772 308063..do be aware that I am not always available to answer calls personally so if you cannot reach me then do leave me a text and I will get back to you as soon as I can,but as you can appreciate Mistress has been extremely busy.I am also dealing with a high number of emails a day and assure you that I am dealing with these as quickly as possible,do be patient and understand that as I deal with all my emails personally sometimes it is difficult to answer each and every one straight away.
On another subject there is some news that I will be announcing soon so keep checking my blogs on all of my sites and I will let you know what it is when I feel ready to tell you all.That is if I think you are worthy enough of knowing it at all!
Be good..
or be punished!
Mistress Anuska aka Sadistic Princess
UK Mistress Kidnap
CLICK HERE for my Sadistic Princess site with new galleries.
CLICK HERE for my UK Mistress Kidnap site for updates on my latest abductions and victims.
07772 308063