Thursday 13 November 2008

MISTRESS ANUSKA AKA UK MISTRESS KIDNAP


Yes your UK Mistress Kidnap will be travelling to London tomorrow and will be staying till late Saturday or maybe even Sunday midday..I havn't decided yet but I'll keep you posted on that 1!Well i've got some got some very exciting news to tell you all in the next few days..and no it isn't about my Mistress Anuska website being down!Don't worry this is only temporary whilst there are being some changes made and luckily for you will be back up and running in the next 24hrs with a new front page and a few new galleries.The membership site is on it's way as promised although a little later than I at first anticipated!so fear not one and all,I will keep you updated on how things are going with that and dates of when it will be launched.Ooh so much going on and the Princess has to keep her mouth zipped for a change!NOT FOR LONG!ha ha!All will be revealed in the next few days so do keep checking my blogs!
Anyway I'm going for a nice hot soak in the bath so until the next time..
Be good..or be punished!
Mistress Anuska aka UK Mistress Kidnap.
CLICK HERE for my Sadistic Princess site.
CLICK HERE for my UK MISTRESS KIDNAP site.
07772 308063