Tuesday 9 March 2010

MISTRESS ANUSKA:SADISTIC!OF COURSE!


Perversion,depraived thoughts,harsh punishment..these are the things that run through my head most of the time!Evil sadistic,spoilt but content!If you happen to be a part of my twisted world then think yourself very lucky and priveliged.Many try but fail,I know what I want and the vast majority of the time I get what I want!Selfish??No that is not how I class myself,just selective..I fulfill MY needs and in my world THAT is what is important..if indeed I think you are capable of aiding me in my life of sadism then by all means submit to me.I can't guarantee you be successful as I have a high set of standards that are expected,without compromise!
My world..my rules!
Remember..only the priveliged will succeed as part of my world!
Princess Anuska
UK MISTRESS KIDNAP
SADISTIC PRINCESS
07752 193801
WITHELD NUMBERS WILL NOT BE ANSWERED!!