Wednesday 31 March 2010

MISTRESS ANUSKA:SADISTIC PRINCESS(UK MISTRESS KIDNAP)


Hi all!
Just to let you know that I will be in Huddersfield tomorrow and Friday for anyone that can manage to get through on my phone!lol!
It's been a busy week as usual so I've booked yet another week abroad at the beginning of May!Well a Princess needs to pamper herself you know!
I've had some quite exhilerating ballbusting sessions this week,which as you all know brings a smile to my face.Pain sluts are my favourite!A little cigarette torture with some humiliation thrown in and I am in my element!Not to mention a little CBT as an added bonus :)..
Think you can take the kind of punishment the Sadistic Princess likes to hand out?Hmm many think they can but put your mouth where your balls are and we shall soon see!
If you can get through to me and are lucky enough to get an appointment then I shall see you soon..if not then try harder because all good things come to those who wait!
Princess Anuska xx
Sadistic Princess website
UK Mistress Kidnap website
Goddess UK
07752 193801
witheld numbers will NOT be answered!!