Monday 15 March 2010

MISTRESS ANUSKA:BALLBUSTING!!


Ballbusting!!
What can I say apart from..if you have got the balls..bring them on!!As most of you know this is one of my favourite areas(pardon the pun)to explore.For me there is no greater pleasure than to force,a supposed man,to his knees!
Don't panic though..I always like to make sure the balls are nicely warmed first!lol!
Maybe it's the feel of my knee..or the feel of my boots..even my bare foot in between your legs that sends you into a false sense of security,a nice gentle way to show you that the Princess is not always cruel!!
Tie you up..tease you..maybe I would take pity on you?
LOL!!
And if you believe THAT then you deserve to be punished!!
Dream on!!
The SADISTIC Princess xx
07752 193801
PRINCESS ANUSKA
UK MISTRESS KIDNAP
GODDESS UK