Tuesday 20 July 2010

CP WITH THE SADISTIC PRINCESS:MISTRESS ANUSKA




Well after much anticipation from you all,here I am again,taking 5 mins out of my extremely precious schedule,to write a little about what I've been up to since the last time I saw fit to treat you all,to one of my exciting blogs! :)
Now I could go into detail and send you all into submissive overdrive or I could just simply say that the majority of my time,over the last few weeks,has been focused on some intense behavioural lessons for the indignantly naughty,cockney tart!
This unruly little boy must find it amusing to misbehave,as I can find no other reason why such constant disruption,that will obviously consequent in him being punished,would become such a regular weekly occurance?
Maybe a harsher,alternative form of punishment will test his boundaries,as the punishment he is recieving from me,is maybe not having as much effect as it possibly could do..
He is back in my office again on Thursday!
I will inform you all of my progress on this matter..and for all those other unruly boys..

DO let this be a warning!

Disobedience WILL NOT be tolerated!

MISTRESS ANUSKA

SADISTIC PRINCESS

UK MISTRESS KIDNAP

GODDESS UK

07401 861859 (WITHELD NUMBERS WILL NOT BE ANSWERED!!)