Wednesday 30 June 2010

UK MISTRESS KIDNAP:SADISTIC PRINCESS ANUSKA



Hi all,
Well I'll be on my way to kidnap my latest victim tomorrow.Somebody that contacted me a while ago but has made it obviously clear that a much harsher punishment is going to be the only way to calm this cocksure little tart!A lesson on how to control his filthy perversions.I think he needs a taste of the Sadistic Princess!So armed with my video camera,still camera,a wide selection of painful impliments and a desire from the Princess to inflict some severe CP,CBT and extreme torture I think from my perspective,tomorrow may be bright,sunny and generally a very plesant day for me!!
It's never dull in my playground believe me!!
But then again,only the truly privelged will ever get to experience the life of a Princess..this Princess anyway!!
I bid you farewell and hope you all have a really boring,uneventful,miserably normal day..
At least one of us won't xx

Princess Anuska xx

PRINCESS ANUSKA

UK MISTRESS KIDNAP

GODDESSUK