Friday 23 October 2009

PRINCESS ANUSKA IS BACK!!!


Well hello!
Yes I am BACK after months of travelling,photoshoots and video shoots for my new site.I can't begin to imagine how much you have all missed me!Now I'm not going to sit here and waste my time telling you exactly what is going on my new site,I would rather let you wait a little longer..as you know,I always do things in very much my own time!lol!
I will be at The Manchester Dungeon next Thursday the 29th of Oct for one of Mistress Julias parties.I'm not going to say any more on that because if you have ever been to one of Mistress Julias parties before,you will know that anything goes and it always ends up as a free for all anyway!I am rather looking forward to it!
Anyway after two days with my trusty London slave I am rather tired so I am going to leave you.
So many slaves..so little time!!
Be good!!
Princess Anuska
www.princessanuska.net
www.ukmistresskidnap.com