Wednesday 28 October 2009

MISTRESS ANUSKA AT THE MANCHESTER DUNGEON!


Just a quick reminder to you all that I will be at The Manchester Dungeon tomorrow(Thursday 29th Oct)for a little party.I spoke to Mistress Julia earlier today and it sounds like there should be plenty to do and watch..hmm looks like it's going to be random!!Nothing new there then for The Manchester Dungeon!To add to my already overwhelming excitement I've heard on the grapevine that the ever so talented Sissy Barbara will be making an appearance!For those of you that have had the pleasure of meeting Sissy Barbara you will indeed grasp my anticipation to see what carefully comprised production she has to deliver tomorrow..for those who havn't met her..well unlucky!
So while I go grab myself some popcorn and secure my front row seat..I will leave you with my new mobile number..and remember..USE do not ABUSE!
Princess Anuska
07752 193801
For my SADISTIC PRINCESS site CLICK HERE
For my UK MISTRESS KIDNAP site CLICK HERE