Sunday 4 January 2009

THE MANCHESTER DUNGEON:PRINCESS ANUSKA AKA UK MISTRESS KIDNAP


Good evening to you all,
Now that the new year is well and truly here as I said in my last blog I will be beginning my new year at The Manchester Dungeon as of tomorrow,I will be available right up until the 11th of January.I will then be travelling to Egypt on the 12th which will mean I am away for my birthday on the 14th(all presents and gifts gratefully received by the way!)which will mean I will return home on the 19th.
To book an appointment or to check available times then either ring me on tel:07772 308063 or ring The Manchester Dungeon itself on tel:0161 7620051.
In the mean time be good if not then be prepared to be punished!
Don't forget to have a look at my other sites..
SADISTIC PRINCESS
UK MISTRESS KIDNAP
Mistress/Princess Anuska aka UK Mistress Kidnap.