Tuesday 20 January 2009

MISTRESS ANUSKA RETURNS!!


Hi all!!
Well I'm back from my relaxing break in Egypt and I had a wonderful time,so now that I am completely rejuvenated,I'm ready to get back into the swing of things.So all you pathetic specimens who are in need of punishment had better get in in touch as I am itching to get my rubber,pvc and leather on to dish out some real Princess torture!Now if you think you can handle any form of punishment that I am willing to give out then step forward,but be warned the Sadistic Princess will be taking prisoners this week so do be prepared.I will be available in Manchester this week so if you can't manage to speak with me personally then do ring Mistress Julia at The Manchester Dungeon and you will be given appointment times and days that I will be available.That is if you are lucky!
Be Good!
Mistress/Princess Anuska.
Sadistic Princess
UK Mistress Kidnap
THE PHOTO WAS TAKEN COURTESY OF CLUB PEDESTAL.