Sunday 21 February 2010

SADISTIC PRINCESS ANUSKA


My phone will be on tomorrow(Monday) so get your fingers at the ready and do your best to get through to me.lol!
I wonder how many of you are feeling lucky?
hmm anyway..just to get your filthy little minds working overtime I am pleased to announce that this week the wand will be out!!Ahh yes my pathetic little pain sluts,I have had bought for me a new violet wand!I can feel one of my extreme sadistic streaks coming on,so if you are wanting to come and see me this week then do be prepared to be put through your paces!
For those who are not willing to take the pain for Mistress or who do regard themselves as having a low pain threshold,then don't waste your time,or my time for that matter,trying to get through to me.I've decided that this week,my time and effort will be spent inflicting the most severe and extremely harsh punishments ONLY!
I am thinking..
Ballbusting
CP
Human ashtrays
Trampling
Electrics..
If the question is..do I want blood?
The answer is yes!
The more of it the merrier!
If you can take a good harsh beating from Mistress then ring me tomorrow..
07752 193801
If you are weak and pathetic and would cry if I bitch slapped you then don't even bother..I would merely laugh at you!!
The extremely Sadistic Princess

SADISTIC PRINCESS (website)

UK MISTRESS KIDNAP (website)